Weather on screen unlock effect?

CyD13

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I was just wondering for anyone who has the device or has seen it in the store, did you find the good old weather unlock effect? Oddly enough its one of my favorite features from my old Thunderbolt, and it really his me hard with the nostalgia train. Is it still there?

Posted via Android Central App

NoEviL

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have the M8 and I have not noticed the weather unlock, nor have I seen any setting for it

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Of course the pace has slowed down. It was unrealistic to expect smartphone to reinvent the industry each year. It was moving so fast in the previous years because companies were taking advantage of technology that was available but wasn't used. Technology really never was advancing at a crazy pace. It was just the fact that it was being under utilized. Apple pretty much let us know that by their yearly incremental update. Samsung is showing us that as well. All the companies releasing so many device so quickly spoiled us. But it was definitely a pace that could not be sustained. I do agree with you. I'm not as excited about devices like I used to be. But that's actually a good thing for my bank account lol.