Verizon HTC One (M8): BOGO + 30% off (1) for $140 ,or (2) for $70 each

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon Wireless, Buy one One, and get one One free

when I clicked on it, it keeps taking me to the original HTC One....

I assume the promotion only applies if you add a line or activate a brand new line... not when you're upgrading?

richardpandy

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site

Same thing - have been trying to some time now and still can't even get to the page to view the M8 and just buy one.

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

I was able to add an M8 to the cart, but then it just goes to checkout rather than adding another one. I'm not sure if they want us to be adding a NEW line, or if we can just upgrade two lines, as it should be...

I would prefer to do it in store though =\

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

I was able to add an M8 to the cart, but then it just goes to checkout rather than adding another one. I'm not sure if they want us to be adding a NEW line, or if we can just upgrade two lines, as it should be...

I would prefer to do it in store though =\

a VZW corporate store manage posted and said it had to e a "new activation" on a new line. Not upgrades.

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

a VZW corporate store manage posted and said it had to e a "new activation" on a new line. Not upgrades.

Haha, but of course. Too good to be true =P

I'll have to haggle with them in store... I have 3 lines that have never been in a contract so technically, it's a new contract with them.

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Haha, but of course. Too good to be true =P

I'll have to haggle with them in store... I have 3 lines that have never been in a contract so technically, it's a new contract with them.

that's still not a "new activation"

solution: disconnect 2 of those lines and start new

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

that's still not a "new activation"

solution: disconnect 2 of those lines and start new

A little more involved as the numbers need to be retained. If I had the time I would just grab subsidized phones, swap them out for one of my throw-away backups, port to T-Mobile, buying some cheap phones, then port back.

Oh well.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon HTC One (M8) 30% off, stacks with bogo. (1) for $140 ,or (2) for $70 each

Use code "RMN30" for 30% off. I read that it stacks with the bogo promotion.

So (1) for $140 or (2) for $70 each.

pe9y6uty.jpg

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon htc one 30% off, stacks with bogo. (1) for $140 ,or (2) for $70 each

Didn't work for me when trying to buy one off-contract for $600. :(

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon htc one 30% off, stacks with bogo. (1) for $140 ,or (2) for $70 each

When ordering the phones online does it combine your other lines into a share everything?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

marcw

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

I have 4 accounts, all out of contact, can I add 2 new accounts, port the number over from 2 old accounts, then the next day drop 2 of the old phones?

CAcarroll

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

I picked up 2 of the HTC One M8 yesterday at a corporate store Bogo No questions asked.

guss2149

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

I just went to a VZW Corporate store yesterday and walked out with 1 (one) HTC One M8s for ~$260 (199 + $30 each for "upgrade fee"... complete BS) with the BOGO deal and they shipped the other one to my brother in Texas. Both our lines were already active, we've been with Verizon for 8 years. Only issue was that we had to take the 6gb deal to get the BOGO cause they didn't do the BOGO with off-contract phones. We had to bend over and take it in the *** by getting rid of our Unlimited plans for the 6gb each plans :( but oh well it was a damn good deal to get the latest HTC flagship on the DAY it was announced AND released!!

So yeah, it's for current lines, at least it was for us.

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Doesent seem to work for me. I have a upgrade and it says the code doesent work

tech_head

Q&A Team
Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

At full retail, it wanted me to pick another plan.
I have unlimited, no dice.

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Why is Verizon having a buy-one-get-one-free promotion on brand new HTC One (M8)?

why is Verizon having a buy-one-get-one-free promotion on brand new HTC One M8?

I can't recall any smartphone on any carrier being offered BOGO on launch day... or am I wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: why is Verizon having a buy-one-get-one-free promotion on brand new HTC One M8?

Maybe to sell more I suppose. Htc is struggling so this may or may not help some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: why is Verizon having a buy-one-get-one-free promotion on brand new HTC One M8?

Maybe to sell more I suppose. Htc is struggling so this may or may not help some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn't do much to help HTC, what it does is help Verizon get another person signed onto a two-year contract. THAT is where the money is at.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995