Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon HTC One (M8): BOGO + 30% off (1) for $140 ,or (2) for $70 each

Interesting

Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-26-2014 at 09:24 PM.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Verizon Wireless, Buy one One, and get one One free

when I clicked on it, it keeps taking me to the original HTC One....

I assume the promotion only applies if you add a line or activate a brand new line... not when you're upgrading?

Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock w/ Root

Same thing - have been trying to some time now and still can't even get to the page to view the M8 and just buy one.

I was able to add an M8 to the cart, but then it just goes to checkout rather than adding another one. I'm not sure if they want us to be adding a NEW line, or if we can just upgrade two lines, as it should be...

I would prefer to do it in store though =\

Quote Originally Posted by raichur0xx0rz View Post
    I was able to add an M8 to the cart, but then it just goes to checkout rather than adding another one. I'm not sure if they want us to be adding a NEW line, or if we can just upgrade two lines, as it should be...

I would prefer to do it in store though =\
    a VZW corporate store manage posted and said it had to e a "new activation" on a new line. Not upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrierPigeon View Post
    a VZW corporate store manage posted and said it had to e a "new activation" on a new line. Not upgrades.
    Haha, but of course. Too good to be true =P

I'll have to haggle with them in store... I have 3 lines that have never been in a contract so technically, it's a new contract with them.

Quote Originally Posted by raichur0xx0rz View Post
    Haha, but of course. Too good to be true =P

I'll have to haggle with them in store... I have 3 lines that have never been in a contract so technically, it's a new contract with them.
    that's still not a "new activation"

solution: disconnect 2 of those lines and start new
    Thanked by:
    ErnstMach likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrierPigeon View Post
    that's still not a "new activation"

solution: disconnect 2 of those lines and start new
    A little more involved as the numbers need to be retained. If I had the time I would just grab subsidized phones, swap them out for one of my throw-away backups, port to T-Mobile, buying some cheap phones, then port back.

Oh well.

Default Verizon HTC One (M8) 30% off, stacks with bogo. (1) for $140 ,or (2) for $70 each

Use code "RMN30" for 30% off. I read that it stacks with the bogo promotion.

So (1) for $140 or (2) for $70 each.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-26-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Default Re: Verizon htc one 30% off, stacks with bogo. (1) for $140 ,or (2) for $70 each

Didn't work for me when trying to buy one off-contract for $600.

Default Re: Verizon htc one 30% off, stacks with bogo. (1) for $140 ,or (2) for $70 each

Quote Originally Posted by B0WIE View Post
    Didn't work for me when trying to buy one off-contract for $600.
    Maybe because is for contract only.

Posted from my new Nexus 5

When ordering the phones online does it combine your other lines into a share everything?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

I have 4 accounts, all out of contact, can I add 2 new accounts, port the number over from 2 old accounts, then the next day drop 2 of the old phones?

I picked up 2 of the HTC One M8 yesterday at a corporate store Bogo No questions asked.

I just went to a VZW Corporate store yesterday and walked out with 1 (one) HTC One M8s for ~$260 (199 + $30 each for "upgrade fee"... complete BS) with the BOGO deal and they shipped the other one to my brother in Texas. Both our lines were already active, we've been with Verizon for 8 years. Only issue was that we had to take the 6gb deal to get the BOGO cause they didn't do the BOGO with off-contract phones. We had to bend over and take it in the *** by getting rid of our Unlimited plans for the 6gb each plans but oh well it was a damn good deal to get the latest HTC flagship on the DAY it was announced AND released!!

So yeah, it's for current lines, at least it was for us.

Doesent seem to work for me. I have a upgrade and it says the code doesent work

At full retail, it wanted me to pick another plan.
    I have unlimited, no dice.

Default Why is Verizon having a buy-one-get-one-free promotion on brand new HTC One (M8)?

why is Verizon having a buy-one-get-one-free promotion on brand new HTC One M8?

I can't recall any smartphone on any carrier being offered BOGO on launch day... or am I wrong?
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-26-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Default Re: why is Verizon having a buy-one-get-one-free promotion on brand new HTC One M8?

Maybe to sell more I suppose. Htc is struggling so this may or may not help some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: why is Verizon having a buy-one-get-one-free promotion on brand new HTC One M8?

Quote Originally Posted by cnotes2019 View Post
    Maybe to sell more I suppose. Htc is struggling so this may or may not help some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doesn't do much to help HTC, what it does is help Verizon get another person signed onto a two-year contract. THAT is where the money is at.

Global Posts
    8,519 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by B0WIE View Post
    Doesn't do much to help HTC, what it does is help Verizon get another person signed onto a two-year contract. THAT is where the money is at.
    And it puts another HTC smartphone into the hands of consumers. Your right, the money is with the contract Verizon is signing with the contract. But it's also a win for HTC if they can get more devices into consumer hands.

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    And it puts another HTC smartphone into the hands of consumers. Your right, the money is with the contract Verizon is signing with the contract. But it's also a win for HTC if they can get more devices into consumer hands.
    Is it safe to assume that the free one can be activated and then taken off the line? (by putting a dumbphone on the line to avoid data fee)

Default Re: Verizon HTC One (M8) 30% off, stacks with bogo. (1) for $140 ,or (2) for $70 each

Bump has this worked for anybody?
    Vzw Staff

Global Posts
    429 Global Posts

Default Re: Verizon HTC One (M8) 30% off, stacks with bogo. (1) for $140 ,or (2) for $70 each

Yeah just worked for me two phones on the way with 30% off the $199.99
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

It has been done before. I got me and my wife a BlackBerry Storm 2 the day it came out with BOGO. Wow that was a long time ago.
    Kevin Michaluk likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast