- 04-05-2014, 04:10 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Verizon HTC One (M8): Tap & Pay WORKS
It does not work, when you go to pay it will decline it as the app version from the play store is r155 and only the new version r160-v2 works on the M8. I have spoken with the rep's on the phone and they claim they are rolling out the r160-v2 area by area but I have not gotten it yet. I have over $80 on my wallet and cannot spend it...
Does anyone have the new r160-v2 .apk they can upload please? Even if you don't use wallet could u download it and see what version the play store is sending you? If u are lucky enough to get the r160-v2 release please upload it!
- 04-06-2014, 01:07 PM #3
- 04-06-2014, 08:11 PM #4
- By kamek89 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 12:23 PM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 38Last Post: 04-04-2014, 05:00 PM
- By mzdrati in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 06:09 PM
- By Anthony Alston in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 04:44 AM
- By the1m.polo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:34 AM