- 187 Posts
So if I have Jump with T-Mobile and I want to get the new One, will I have to pay the new amount of 26.50 per month for the new one rather than the 2014 currently pay for the phone? Or does the trade in help to keep it at current cost? I frankly have no idea how the program works. Even though you don't have to put money down, I'd rather not pay more monthly either.
Any assistance is much appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-26-2014, 11:12 AM #2
Re: T-Mobile Jump
You will have to trade in your old device and pay whatever the new cost is for the HTC One M8. The cost of the phone depends on how much down you put on it.. I know they offer 0 down but you can put some down if you wanted to lower the monthly payment.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By Unicorn Rancher in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:21 AM
- By trandz in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:04 PM
- By mackie99 in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2014, 07:57 PM
- By mackie99 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 04:44 PM
- By Ry in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2014, 02:52 PM