Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Carrier Branding on the HTC One (M8)

I was wondering if we could have anyone here post pictures of what the branding on the phone looks like for different carriers?

Just wanted to see how big and or small some of the companies put their logos and where they're at on the phone.
    Purely a curiosity aspect =P Obviously this makes no difference on my thoughts of the phone (already ordered through AT&T) i was just curious.

Default Re: Carrier Branding on the M8

Verizon..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carrier Branding on the HTC One (M8)-imag0769.jpg  
    Current Device(s):
    Motorola Xoom - Team EOS 4
    Verizon HTC One M8 - Stock, Firewater S-Off
    Thanked by:

There is no carrier branding on the T-Mobile version, thankfully!
    Thanked by:

There is no carrier branding on the Sprint version. A first for any Sprint phone we have owned.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: Carrier Branding on the HTC One (M8)

Got my AT&T last night so here's the branding on it. Very minimal as usual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carrier Branding on the HTC One (M8)-1396012198952.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne#AC View Post
    There is no carrier branding on the Sprint version. A first for any Sprint phone we have owned.
    Sprint has been good about this recently, my G2 doesn't have any sprint logos nor does the G Flex so it looks like new sprint phones going forward won't have any branding. I don't mind ATTs approach since they have a subtle and decent looking logo that is tiny, but god Verizon's branding is absolutely horrendous. The massive logo on the M8 is terrible, their logo on the One Max front bezel was awful as was their logo ruining the front of a nice phone like the G2.

Quote Originally Posted by snobrdr2324 View Post
    but god Verizon's branding is absolutely horrendous. The massive logo on the M8 is terrible, their logo on the One Max front bezel was awful as was their logo ruining the front of a nice phone like the G2.
    It isn't that big, and Thank God they didn't make it black. I think all the branding looks decent.

Quote Originally Posted by raymaane View Post
    It isn't that big, and Thank God they didn't make it black. I think all the branding looks decent.
    Yes, it's quite subtle! Hell, I remember having a clamshell phone that would display VERIZON in red on the outer screen while I was on a call, so everyone could see.

carrier branded logo on phone no big deal carried installed crap is...think im gonna get the unlocked version and go with at&t

Quote Originally Posted by B0WIE View Post
    Yes, it's quite subtle! Hell, I remember having a clamshell phone that would display VERIZON in red on the outer screen while I was on a call, so everyone could see.
    nothing beats the verizon logo being on the home button for the note 2. if they could somehow put a small person in all their phones that just yelled "VERIZON 4 GEE LTEE" whenever anyone walked near the phone i am 150% sure they would.

the att globe branding has been a nice change for att. looks pretty decent and is almost not noticeable on most devices. it also looks printed onto the m8, is the verizon logo similar in that way? if so, one could probably remove it with some rubbing alcohol and some elbow grease.
    Nexus 5 // Lumia 1020

Quote Originally Posted by budlight-budlight View Post
    carrier branded logo on phone no big deal carried installed crap is...think im gonna get the unlocked version and go with at&t
    Agreed. I would rather have a logo on the outside of my phone than all of the crap they preinstall on it.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

I have the Verizon version, they replace the boot screen with their own red kinda doozy boot, you don't see "powered by android" lol
    Brad

New HTC One M8 on Verizon!!