- 2 Posts
HTC One (M8): Customizing Messaging Thread List Screen
I was accustomed to using Chomp on my old Maxx, but I find that I do actually dig the stock messaging app on the m8, and would like to keep using it. Customizing the individual message threads screen was easy to do, however I cannot find a way to change the initial message thread list screen away from the very bright and boring white background. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
- By Mccollumm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2015, 03:25 PM
- By Jerry Stock in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:19 PM
- By jfs101 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2014, 11:24 AM
- By alyolios in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:24 PM
- By Jack Chamberlain in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 06:34 PM