HTC One (M8): Sound profile settings?
While I do trust the new DTS and amp settings is there really NO way to adjust to a type of music with an EQ in the stock music app? Personal thing because I do like the more balanced choices depending on my music choice, IE: Very much so enjoy the Rock / Jazz profiles at times and with bass being so strong I can not currently find a way to bump the bass down?
Any help on the matter would be great being only had the phone since I activated in at work today at 5pm.
Thanks folks trying to help myself and something to help my customers if the question arises!
- 03-26-2014, 11:45 PM #2
Re: HTC One (M8): Sound profile settings?
Phone is great. Love the build quality AGAIN. Love the white sides all gone with full brushed metal. Just feels great and runs buttery smooth. No complains outside not having an EQ that I would love with the stock app but I am really nitpicking on that end.
- By russel helm in forum LG G FlexReplies: 8Last Post: 04-18-2016, 03:05 AM
- By gw5htc in forum HTC One SVReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 02:39 PM
- By Santa Cruz Mark in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:35 AM
- By hojou19 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:52 PM
- By Tom Gambell in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:03 PM