HTC One (M8): No Mate nickname?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I was really expecting the HTC One M8 to get tagged as the HTC One Mate it seemed like the obvious and also easier to roll off the tongue nickname.

Last edited by a moderator:

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: No Mate nickname?

Don't know what part of the world you're in but in the US, "mate" means something else... Might as well call it the HTC Intercourse. No thanks. :eek:

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

Mate doesn't mean only one thing in the states. Ever mate socks?

mate: definition of mate in Oxford dictionary (World English)

I am from a learned part of the world.

learn?ed
/ˈlərnid/
adjective
(of a person) having much knowledge acquired by study.
Yes, yes, everyone on the internet likes to play semantics but if I went up to someone and said, "I want to mate", they are not going to grab their laundry, they are going to call the cops.

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Yes, yes, everyone on the internet likes to play semantics but if I went up to someone and said, "I want to mate", they are not going to grab their laundry, they are going to call the cops.

Hahaha.. Then you also have the exhibitionists who wouldn't hesitate to strip down it you made that same statement... Lmbo!

Posted via Android Central App

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Well someone with a few more brain cells might notice if a phone is mated to someone they obviously can't be having sex and just maybe if they are not retarded might try and think of the other means the word has.

You obviously can't see pasted your genitals making this beyond your comprehension and since you have nothing to offer to the thread I kindly bid you good day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12