Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree11Likes

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC One (M8): Notification LED not working

Well it looks like it might just be a problem with the Mail application. I installed Enhanced Email and I'm now getting sound notifications. I never even bothered to check Gmail, but I'm getting sounds from that too.

EDIT: OK, I'm an ***** I guess. Turns out there's a separate check box to turn on notification sounds in the mail app. Didn't find that out until it still didn't work even after a full wipe. Oh well, hope my nandroid backup works. Good time to find out I guess.

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    I was having the same issue of my notification light not working either from day one, I had everything checked to have LED notification, however no go. After searching and searching I found https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ux.switchledon LED Notifier On and it worked, I didn't have to factory reset which I was dreading.. Just wanted to post it in case it helps someone else, I found the information from a poster on xda developer.
    Yep this worked for me.

The Verizon update I received and downloaded today corrected this issue for me. I am now getting the LED with texts and email.

My at&t phone doesn't work either it lights up when it's plugged in but not when there's a message or missed call is have all the settings on and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by eglnt View Post
    The Verizon update I received and downloaded today corrected this issue for me. I am now getting the LED with texts and email.
    I did the same thing - updated to 4.4.3 and the notification works even better than before. Now the light stays blinking until I check the message instead of stopping after five minutes.

Mine stays lit constantly. Anyone know of a fix for this? I have the Verizon model on 4.4.4. Thanks.

Please im used htc one max bling led my phone not working do to miscoll.meseging.or email and other notification.im fery tantion.

please help me I have a problem on my phone. each missed call is missed or Message or e-mail and other notification LED notification flicker why not ...? but after I test one by one all my life should look at the settings on all the LEDs are ON what the problem is ...? please for answers
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567