- 3 Posts
HTC One (M8): Power Button Sunk in/Crooked, anyone else?
I ordered 2 of the new HTC one's....on one of the phones the power button is about .5mm out from the chasis (thought it was supposed to be flush)....and on my other phone the power button is crooked. One side is siding out, the other side if flush the the chasis...although it still works fine. Wondering if I should return it or not, it's a very minor defect. Anyone else have this problem? And are your power buttons flush with the top of the phone?
- 03-27-2014, 01:21 PM #2
- 03-27-2014, 01:29 PM #3
- 03-27-2014, 01:46 PM #4
- 03-27-2014, 01:49 PM #5
Re: HTC ONE (m8) Power Button Sunk in/Crooked, anyone else?
As long as part of the power button is not raised and the other part flush I'd prolly be okay, but they really should be the exact same on both. Even my lowly iPhones are identical in such details.
via one of the t@blets
- 03-27-2014, 01:53 PM #7
- By DrWu in forum HTC One M8Replies: 37Last Post: 09-29-2016, 08:18 PM
- By Salman Raghib in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2016, 05:33 PM
- By Benton Trerise in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 14Last Post: 05-10-2014, 02:24 AM
- By waz ahmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:07 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2014, 05:52 PM