HTC One (M8): Question about Wifi notification + lock screen
So two questions.
- First is about the lock screen, I want to use DashClock widget and it did not seem to replace the lock screen but add a second one. How do I replace the default if possible
- Second is about the image below. I want to know if I can disable the "Wifi available" notification from showing up. I had Android 4.1.2 and there was an option in settings to disable that notification.
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
- 03-27-2014, 08:47 PM #2
Re: Question: Wifi notification + lock screen
Not sure about the widget but you disable the notification in settings here as well.
Settings>WiFi>setttings>advainced. First option to toggle.
Posted via Android Central AppMobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
Other devices: iPad Mini
The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html
- 03-28-2014, 02:36 PM #4
- 04-02-2014, 03:25 PM #6
- 3 Posts
Re: HTC One (M8): Question about Wifi notification + lock screen
The Wifi Notification constantly popping up on status Bar has driven me crazy since Day 1. I called HTC support yesterday and the tech told me that both at&t and Verizon they had both do that when wifi is enabled but not connected it will keep alerting in status bar. Only way to stop the notification is to disable wifi when you aren't using it. Pretty Stupid if you ask me.
- By goodluckboyz in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 23Last Post: 12-08-2014, 12:12 PM
- By DrWu in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 33Last Post: 10-29-2014, 02:40 AM
- By akiwitrace in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 10:08 PM
- By jleeee in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 07:52 PM