Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ErnstMach
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One (M8) or GPE? (unlocked)

I'm looking to buy the HTC One and am stuck between the two. I've been using the nexus 4 with stock for a 1 1/2. I like stock but I also like sense's features. Given the HTC One unlocked is going for $650 and the GPE for $700 which would you pick and why?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: HTC One (M8) or GPE? (unlocked)

Quote Originally Posted by chowdog13 View Post
    I'm looking to buy the HTC One and am stuck between the two. I've been using the nexus 4 with stock for a 1 1/2. I like stock but I also like sense's features. Given the HTC One unlocked is going for $650 and the GPE for $700 which would you pick and why?

Thanks!

Personally, I'd go with the unlocked one with Sense. The updates may be somewhat slower, but HTC has been pretty good about that lately anyways. Also, I like sense for its features and it's design. IMO, Sense delivers the best UX of any manufacturer overlay. If you like the features of sense, I'd say go for it. Though it wouldn't hurt to give it a look in a store to make sure you like it first :-)

chowdog13 likes this.

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC One (M8) or GPE? (unlocked)

If you have tmobile get the GPE unless you are staying within the refarmed 1900 area. If you have any other GSM carrier, get the unlocked it developer and save YOUSELF $50!
    Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2013 | iMac 27' 2011 | iPhone 6+ 128GB | HTC One M8