Sync to HTC One (M8) from Galaxy S4
I ordered my M8 yesterday, and am trying to get my ducks in a row for setting it up. Will it be difficult to transfer everything from my Galaxy S4? I'm most concerned about contacts, calender, tasks, and memos. I'm set up on Google for all of that, and have already sent my memos, from S Memos, to Google drive.
- 03-28-2014, 10:41 AM #2
Re: Sync to M8 from GS4
If all your contacts, calendar, tasks are in Google, then simply signing in on your M8 with the same Google credentials will bring all those items over. S Memos on G Drive should be able to copy over to the M8, but I have to ask how do you read them? Is there a S Memos app that can be installed on the M8?
- 03-28-2014, 11:40 AM #4
- By vlkeeney1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:44 AM
- By Closingracer in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 04-05-2014, 06:03 PM
- By Zendroid1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 04-02-2014, 10:06 AM
- By bobbob1016 in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2014, 01:55 PM
- By BekiBeki in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 03:01 PM