- 30 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC One (M8): When the screen goes to sleep issue
If I am in an app, and the screen goes to sleep, when I wake it back up I'm taken to my home screen. Anyone know of a way to fix this?
I've come from a Samsung S3, and I'm about ready to throw the HTC at the wall. I'm having a hard time adjusting to this phone. I must say the sound quality is very good.
- 03-28-2014, 11:47 AM #2
- 03-28-2014, 11:49 AM #3
Re: When the screen goes to sleep issue.
I don't have mine yet, but one the gestures will bring you back to the app you were in. If your gestures are turned on it is either swiping from left or right I believe.
Check out some of Phil's videos, I believe he covered the gestures on one of them.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-28-2014, 11:53 AM #4
- 03-28-2014, 01:37 PM #6
- By Vintageblair in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 11-20-2016, 03:19 PM
- By BasPilot in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:00 AM
- By Closingracer in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 04-05-2014, 06:03 PM
- By nullqwerty in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2014, 09:27 PM
- By House seller in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:25 PM