Verizon HTC One (M8): Bloatware
I just picked up a One from Verizon and I want to get rid of as much bloat as possible. What's safe to disable? I know that there are some lists out there but they're at least 6 months old and I just don't want to kill anything I shouldn't. TIA.
- 03-28-2014, 11:28 AM #2
- By mattc12 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 05-10-2014, 08:21 PM
- By BasPilot in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:00 AM
- By nullqwerty in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2014, 08:27 PM
- By Karleen77 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 12:37 PM
- By pale5151 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 11:03 AM