- 03-28-2014, 01:27 PM #3
- 03-28-2014, 01:33 PM #4
Re: Oh hi carrier IQ
Yeah it's not good, but I think now it's not a huge "OMG" moment.
Of course I would prefer if it wasn't there at all, but I can't shell out for the Dev Edition so I'm stuck.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Re: HTC One (M8): Carrier IQ
Looks like the s5 at best buy didn't have CIQ but it was model 9000x and I'm assuming that's the non carrier perhaps international model?
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
- By BasPilot in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:00 AM
- By House seller in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:25 PM
- By Karleen77 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 01:37 PM
- By torifile in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2014, 12:28 PM
- By pale5151 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 12:03 PM