Sprint update after restart.
So I spent last night and today getting my new M8 all set up to my liking with all the home pages laid out the way I wanted. I decided to do a restart for good measure after doing lots of tasks. When I started the phone up, Sprint starts installing some package of bloatware and it reset all of my home screens and removed everything I had done. Very annoying.
I set up a couple pages and restarted again to see what would happen and nothing changed. Hopefully it won't do that again.Kyo 6035 > Kyo 7135 > Palm 800W > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVOLTE > HTC One (M8) + Nexus 9 + G Watch R
- 03-28-2014, 09:59 PM #2Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005
Baseband: 1.08.20.0916 | PRI: 2.62_003 | PRL: 53137 | Recovery: MultiROM TWRP 2.8.1
Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003
Baseband: 184.108.40.2065 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018 | Recovery: TWRP 220.127.116.11
Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100 | Recovery: TWRP 18.104.22.168
Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460 | Recovery: TWRP 22.214.171.124
Re: Sprint update after restart.
Thanks! That sort of worked. It blew up my wallpaper and still screwed up the homepages. Looks like it on saves them occasionally so I didn't get the last layout I had. Oh well, nothing critical and I was able to uninstall the bloat.
Sent from my HTC One M8 via Tapatalk 4 ProKyo 6035 > Kyo 7135 > Palm 800W > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVOLTE > HTC One (M8) + Nexus 9 + G Watch R
- By pgoelz in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 04-23-2014, 07:08 AM
- By pego99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2014, 06:48 PM
- By lovenokia in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2014, 02:05 AM
- By mstrblueskys in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 01:26 AM
- By Colin Burton in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 07:40 PM