Picked up my HTC One (M8)! impressions, photos

brad4560

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
To make a long story short, I am on Verizon and I had the Moto-g on prepaid, loved it, I am tech savvy and wanted to try the iPhone 5c out, so I went to contract and I liked the 5c but the screen size I just couldn't do it, so low and behold yesterday I picked up the M8.. this thing is something to behold, from the feel of it in your hands, to the craftsmanship, a lot of thought went into the construction of this phone. After getting it set up to my liking, I can really say this is the best htc phone ever. I haven't owned one since the original evo, and I still felt right at home, blinkfeed is pretty cool, and the theming and what htc did to sense is very nice. I don't even think I will change the defaults it looks that good, the screen is gorgeous! I love double tap to wake the phone up, and the way there are so many settings right at your fingertips from the drop down menus. I did have a little trouble (thanks, forums!) on how to change the default sms app back to htc's from the Verizon messages, but besides that I am good to go. Now to the camera, I took these pictures walking home and at home, and I did nothing but point and click. you be the judge, I think the camera will suit me just fine.

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

Verizon didn't have this dot case everyone is talking about, so I just picked up a regular blue htc flip case which will suit me fine. All and all I am extremely pleased, knowing I have a flagship phone is a great feeling!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparky12#CB

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Picked up my M8! impressions, photos

I too converted from iOS and really like what HTC has done. I had an HTC about 4 years ago while stationed in Germany and the build quality as well as UI is what made me think this would be a good change. So far, I'm not disappointed!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Delo773

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

I thought about getting the m8 but I feel like the note 3 is still a way better phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

jpullins

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I went from a GS4 to the one and so far so good but, the camera is better in the Samsung. No worries the pics are pretty good

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance