I'm looking for a new favorite phone...

krayzeesmoke

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Imho the HTC HD2 was the best phone ever made, way ahead of its time in performance and upgradability (I just made that up, consider it 'coined').
I went from that to the Galaxy S3 with only a upgrade in speed and screen size, but limited in every other way (ie wifi sharing, call recording (bill collectors) etc.)
I'm switching to Verizon from T-Mobile, because of my job so it's time for an upgrade. Thinking about the M8 or the Note 3.
Any ideas? ?

Posted via Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
M8 is the newest, and people that got it already are very happy with it.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

krayzeesmoke

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I just read that the X2 should bee coming out late summer, for that I should wait then, hopefully they will be adding an sd slot

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I never wait several months on a phone because it's going to be old tech just a few months after that. Always get the best that's available now and start enjoying it. Then, when you're ready to upgrade, you'll be ahead of the one you would have waited for.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Meh, the lack of a 64gb option is one of the reasons I'm not getting this device. I know I'm in the minority on this debate, but an SD card isn't something I'm interested in.

Why would you not want an SD? Not debating, genuinely curious. I'm not into this stuff enough to figure out why a 128gb option wouldn't be good enough.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Why would you not want an SD? Not debating, genuinely curious. I'm not into this stuff enough to figure out why a 128gb option wouldn't be good enough.

SD cards are pretty much only used for music+pics/vids. If you don't listen to music, you don't really need an SD card since you can just store your photos on the cloud. Plus SD cards are known to corrupt far more often then internal storage

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Meh, the lack of a 64gb option is one of the reasons I'm not getting this device. I know I'm in the minority on this debate, but an SD card isn't something I'm interested in.

Which Android has a 64GB option?

M8 also supports app to SD so a lot of app data can go into the SD card.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Why is it that you guys have the s4 if the Moto x is that good? Thinking out loud (in print) :)

I love my GS4!

Would not get a Moto X unless is given to me for free.
Then I'll sell it or give it to a family member and still keep on using my Galaxy S4!

But he asked about the X and the M8.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Because google has stated that it isn't part of their roadmap and because internal storage is just easier. I don't have to worry about what is on internal vs, external, I don't have to have an app that moves stuff around, over all I just don't have to think about it. I gave up on that when I switched from a Treo 650 to the original iPhone.

- - - Updated - - -

Which Android has a 64GB option?
The M7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11