Unlocked HTC One (M8) on AT&T LTE
I placed an order for the unlocked M8 on HTCs USA website. It should ship in a week or so. From what I've read this phone supports AT&Ts LTE band. But, I want to be sure before they ship it. Has anyone actually activated the unlocked or developer phone on AT&T and been able to use LTE? Is there anything special AT&T needs to do? Was AT&T willing to do it without giving you any problems? I'll be porting my number from Verizon since their coverage is horrible where I work in the buildings and they have had AT&T install repeaters in the building and others have great service with AT&T in the buildings.
- 03-30-2014, 12:08 PM #2
- By mario64 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 62Last Post: 01-03-2015, 10:27 AM
- By hdradaza in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 11-19-2014, 04:00 AM
- By jamieb193 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2014, 05:29 PM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:08 PM
- By Liza Shaw in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 02:03 PM