Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By Phil Nickinson
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Default Unlocked HTC One (M8) on AT&T LTE

Hi,

I placed an order for the unlocked M8 on HTCs USA website. It should ship in a week or so. From what I've read this phone supports AT&Ts LTE band. But, I want to be sure before they ship it. Has anyone actually activated the unlocked or developer phone on AT&T and been able to use LTE? Is there anything special AT&T needs to do? Was AT&T willing to do it without giving you any problems? I'll be porting my number from Verizon since their coverage is horrible where I work in the buildings and they have had AT&T install repeaters in the building and others have great service with AT&T in the buildings.

Thanks.
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,818 Global Posts

Default Re: Unlocked HTC One M8 on AT&T LTE

Quote Originally Posted by Grokr View Post
    Hi,

I placed an order for the unlocked M8 on HTCs USA website. It should ship in a week or so. From what I've read this phone supports AT&Ts LTE band. But, I want to be sure before they ship it. Has anyone actually activated the unlocked or developer phone on AT&T and been able to use LTE? Is there anything special AT&T needs to do? Was AT&T willing to do it without giving you any problems? I'll be porting my number from Verizon since their coverage is horrible where I work in the buildings and they have had AT&T install repeaters in the building and others have great service with AT&T in the buildings.

Thanks.
    Should work out of the box.
    KoukiFC3S and Grokr like this.