HTC One (M8): Google Drive Free Storage "unable to verify the offer for this device"

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
The free "up to 65GB" (50GB extra on top of the standard 15GB you get with Gdrive) offer is not activating on my M8.
"Unable to verify the offer for this device. Contact HTC support for further assistance.". Well, I tried that via chat (HTC Support Center-Chat), and despite the being within the hours they show as being available received "HTC Chat is currently closed. Please try again later". So I called.(Contact Us - CALL) ‎+1 866 449 8358‎. Rep was pleasant, but sounded like I was the first to call about this and really had no information. She promised to send it on for further evaluation.
Anybody else have this? I am on Sprint BTW.
5gJKyOuCmSh5ycVc7CBj90ncD0OxisRj_UseVfuEpv0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Google Drive Free Storage "unable to verify the offer for this device"

Update: Received an email after my phone call that had a link to activate the free storage. That seems to have done it. Great!

king_huzi

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site

Hi, I am facing this issue as well with my HTC desire 816. I contacted HTC support like you but they directed me to Google and they back to HTC. Please give me the link so that i can send it to them and ask them to provide me a link too.

Zander Albercook

Oct 22, 2017
Visit site

Update: Received an email after my phone call that had a link to activate the free storage. That seems to have done it. Great!

What was that phone number you called, having same problem my emotions (through the last 5 minutes)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith