Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree23Likes

Default Re: HTC One (M8) or Samsung Galaxy Note 3?

I have Netflix on my phone and I will be watching a movie or two but mostly you tube videos. Can't wait to get a kickstand case. I love this phone. My friend has the Note 3 and it's just too big for me and this is a little big too for my small hands but I love it and it's great. I love HTC and Sense always have since the OG Evo. But if someone asks me which phone I think they should buy I would always recommend the HTC One and the Galaxy S4 cause I love Android. I am not an IOS person never have been. But Ok I have to get off here and set up my phone. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyway View Post
    BoomSound speakers make it a much more enjoyable and viable option on a phone. I watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty the other day and it was a great experience.

Just because you or other people don't, doesn't take away from the technology or innovation.

Also speakers aren't just for movies, music is affected also. My girlfriend has a Bose Soundlink mini (which sound amazing) and 9 times out ten she uses her m8.

Posted via Android Central App
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #77  

I do like them speakers...
    But I'm starting to think maybe Samsung doesn't bother with nice housings because virtually everyone puts a case on them anyway.
    Then, you have this beautiful M8 (and the iPhone too) and you're absolutely torn whether to protect the darn thing from damage or leave it naked to enjoy the feel and look they worked so hard at! The iphone really does look nice, but many people have demoed them with no case on. Once you put a case on, there goes all the beauty...just another plastic-clad phone.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdogAC View Post
    I do like them speakers...
    But I'm starting to think maybe Samsung doesn't bother with nice housings because virtually everyone puts a case on them anyway.
    Then, you have this beautiful M8 (and the iPhone too) and you're absolutely torn whether to protect the darn thing from damage or leave it naked to enjoy the feel and look they worked so hard at! The iphone really does look nice, but many people have demoed them with no case on. Once you put a case on, there goes all the beauty...just another plastic-clad phone.
    I think that's the point. With a case on the phone it is just a sheet of glass you are looking at. Comparing phones then, I would say a phone like the Note 3 is the winner. The screen is bigger and better. But that's if you are just looking at aesthetics. Now, without the case, I would say that the iPhone is the best followed by the M8.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3... yeah, it's spectacular!

I'd say M8 because I can't deal with the size of the note 3

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

I have both and I find myself using the m8 more for two reasons. The first is sense 6 is so much better than touchwiz. It really isn't close.

The second is the LCD over amoled screen. I have only had my note 3 for a couple months and it is already starting to burn in where the notification bar always is, even though I only ever use it at about 30% brightness. This is a deal breaker for me. I can't imagine what it would look like after a year of real use. The note 3 is getting sold as soon as possible.

I'm currently using the S3 and will be getting the note 3 soon because i like to buy my phones outright and the note 3 is becoming much cheaper. the note 3 still stands tall against most of the 2014 line up and i feel its the more productive device of the two. the speakers, build quality, and software are waaaay more attractive on the M8 however. I'm truly loathing the day samsung updates the note 3 to android 5.0 becuase i know for sure they're going to massacre tf out of the software and make it look atrocious smh
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234