Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Hey guys. I got the new One M8 on Saturday and am pretty impressed after 4 years of unhappiness with various Samsung Galaxies(last one being the Note 1).
    Getting used to the lay out and smaller screen, but I can't get used to all these apps that show up in the status bar that I can't actually find on the phone!!! I currently have what looks like a target with a couple of quarter circle marks at the top left side. It only just appeared today and I can't het rid of it. I have done a screenshot but can't upload it here on the app forum.....any ideas would be gratefully received :-)

Default Re: New HTC One M8

Try Tapatalk in the playstore. You can then post the pic in a reply.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Hi and thanks for the reply.....I've just found out that its the Boomsound logo....but the phone says i cant turn it off when using internal speakers.....but i havent seen the icon before today lol

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Try closing out all your apps running in background. I had this too. Found out it was one of my games I play that kept the boom sound logo on the notification bar. Once I completely closed out of the game, the logo would disappear. Good luck. Great phone!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virusman26 View Post
    Hi and thanks for the reply.....I've just found out that its the Boomsound logo....but the phone says i cant turn it off when using internal speakers.....but i havent seen the icon before today lol