Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By torifile
  • 3 Post By wizzrah
  • 2 Post By B0WIE
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I get all pics and music off iPhone 4S and on to this phone?

what is best way to get all my music off my iphone 4s and pictures????

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts

Default Re: Just bought! how to get all pics and music off iphone 4s and on this phone???

Quote Originally Posted by elykoj View Post
    Here's How to Switch to HTC | HTC, USA.
    misc dumbphones>NokiaWindows>Launch Day PalmPre>>Launch Day EVO!>ditto Evo 3d>>Ditto Evo LTE>LD-HTC ONE>LD-HTC ONE M8

Global Posts
    4,362 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Default Re: How do I get all pics and music off iPhone 4S and on to this phone?

For pictures: Connect the 4S to a computer and drag out the photos onto your desktop. After that, just connect the M8 to the same computer and drag the photos back into the M8.

For music, I'm assuming you are using iTunes. Just get the music to your desktop like you would with the pictures and then drag the music files into the M8.

You can also try HTC Sync.

HTC Sync Manager

or even AirSync.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...idPlayerProKey
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Just bought! how to get all pics and music off iphone 4s and on this phone???

Quote Originally Posted by sjcdal View Post
    says excluding protected music? what exactly does that mean?

Global Posts
    4,362 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

If your music has DRM protection, it won't transfer it.
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, all music purchased through iTunes has been changed over to DRM free, even stuff purchased before they made the switch to unprotected AAC files.

Edit: my mistake. If you used iTunes match, you can get unprotected AAC files. Otherwise, all tracks purchased before 2009 will have copy protection.
    adriandb likes this.

Global Posts
    4,362 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by torifile View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, all music purchased through iTunes has been changed over to DRM free, even stuff purchased before they made the switch to unprotected AAC files.

Edit: my mistake. If you used iTunes match, you can get unprotected AAC files. Otherwise, all tracks purchased before 2009 will have copy protection.
    That's why I only buy music from Amazon MP3. Everything is DRM freeeeeeeeeeeee...

imnraged, adriandb and B0WIE like this.

That's why I only buy music from Amazon MP3. Everything is DRM freeeeeeeeeeeee...
    Umm. Everything from Apple is also DRM free and has been since 2009, before Amazon mp3 ever existed. Not saying one is better than the other, but let's keep it factual.

Global Posts
    4,362 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by torifile View Post
    Umm. Everything from Apple is also DRM free and has been since 2009, before Amazon mp3 ever existed. Not saying one is better than the other, but let's keep it factual.
    I'm not saying one is better than the other either.

I'm not saying one is better than the other either.
    I will. Go Amazon! Physical CD + MP3s for the same price.
    imnraged and wizzrah like this.

Global Posts
    4,362 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by B0WIE View Post
    I will. Go Amazon! Physical CD + MP3s for the same price.
    Plus you get to take the mp3's and play em with your favorite player, not just amazon cloud player. I like how you can stream the music, but I like doubletwist better. I don't know what I would do with the CD, so I just get the mp3.

-Wizzrah, Android Central Ambassador | Sent from my AT&T HTC One X running CodefireX 4.4.2

imnraged likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

I got my pictures to transfer with the HTC app manager but can't get any music to transfer???? Help

Global Posts
    4,362 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

I got my pictures to transfer with the HTC app manager but can't get any music to transfer???? Help
    Maybe you can try this.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eswirelessfree

goto HTC's website on your computer, download the transfer manger, back up your iPhone using iTunes, then using the HTC transfer manager transfer our copy whatever you want... Pics, music, apps (that are available on Google Play), and... Text messages... Fair warning, if you're like me and have had text threads for a long time thus THOUSANDS of texts on your iPhone, this will take some time!!

Posted via Android Central app

Did you do a full backup of your iPhone? I was able to copy everything no problem

16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

OK DONE. for some reason it duplicated alot of the songs so i hate to just delete them

Quote Originally Posted by Axefire View Post
    Did you do a full backup of your iPhone? I was able to copy everything no problem

Correction...I forgot I used Google play music manager and imported all my music from itunes...