HTC One Not Charging At all

DKNight124

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
My phone has had its fair share of bad charging ports. I have had to turn it on one side and another before to get it to work. But now I cannot even charge it at all. My phone is not receiving any charge at all and is currently dead. My father has his own and we know that the phone can be charged but is not wanting to get charged. What is the problem? Is the USB port's pins crooked and unable to be used farther? Is my software disrupted?

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I would return it, it sounds like you have a bad charger port. Either that or you have a bad charger/ cable

Posted via Android Central App

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Your phone has had its fair share of bad charging ports? How many times has it been replaced?
My is still working great, problem is you have to pay attention when plugging it in. Applying to much pressure or plugging it in upside down will cause damage..

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean the first HTC One? The new HTC One M8 was just released recently so not sure if you could if replaced it a lot.

Try a known cable that works on other phones. If it still doesn't charge then something is defective.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.