- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC One (M8): Blinkfeed Question
Hey AndroidCentral community,
Just joining here for the first time after lurking around for quite sometime. I was wondering people that are using/have the HTC One M8, does BlinkFeed waste mobile data?
I plan to get the M8 as well as a new phone plan which has reduced data since I don't use it that much, but from what I hear, the BlinkFeed uses your mobile data up! If anyone can clear that up for me that'd be great. Also can someone explain to me what BlinkFeed is? Is it a real-time updating magazine or something else?
- 03-31-2014, 09:15 PM #2
Re: HTC M8 Blinkfeed Question
A quick Google search and you can learn what it is http://www.htc.com/us/why-htc/blinkfeed/
And yes it uses data or WiFi when its syncing. But like most other things you can remove the feeds and therefore there's nothing to sync and no usage.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-31-2014, 09:16 PM #3
- 03-31-2014, 09:37 PM #4
- By Carl_Barr in forum HTC One M7Replies: 14Last Post: 04-07-2014, 02:10 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum HTC One M8Replies: 33Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:35 AM
- By theboldest in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2014, 08:01 AM
- By ntamim2006 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:23 AM
- By Adranalyne in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 08:54 PM