HTC One (M8): Serious Issue With WiFi Hotspot - Need Help
Ok, this is a HUGE issue. And if I can't fix it I will have to return the phone.
My Mobile Hotspot only works with the screen on. Every time the screen turns off I lose my connection. The hotspot doesn't turn off it just stops functioning. It works fine as soon as I turn the screen back on.
This is REALLY annoying as I use my hotspot all the time. I'm on Verizon and blow thru over 20gigs of data per month.
Can anyone please help me fix this? Is it happening to anyone else?
- 03-31-2014, 11:28 PM #2
- 663 Posts
Re: Serious Issue With WiFi Hotspot - Need Help
I don't know how the official hotspot utilities and settings work as I've never been willing to pay for that functionality myself, but if it doesn't force everything to go through the built in settings for it you might try a 3rd party wifi tether app from the play store, see if you can solve the problem that way for the time being.
- By Toucan4267 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 28Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:59 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:19 AM
- By Kaitlynn Mayo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 05:33 PM
- By chayipdan in forum Rogers Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 04:14 PM
- By wilsonye in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:52 AM