HTC One (M8): Improve the Grip without a Case?
Love the M8, but man is this thing ever slippery.
The gunmetal finish and the overall weight distribution of the phone make it pretty scary to one-hand.
I have never used cases, nor would I want to hide the beautiful industrial design that led me to buy the M8.
Anyone have any suggestions or tips that they use?
I might try a very thin strip of adhesive clear rubber along the sides of the phone to see if that helps alleviate that constant threat of free-fall.
- 04-01-2014, 09:51 AM #2
- 127 Posts
Re: Improve the Grip without a Case?
Was thinking the same thing. I hate to use cases, as they add bulk, and I love the look of the phone as it is. But every single time I pull it out of my pocket, I have my second had right there jujst in case I slip. In fact, I've stopped pulling it out of my pocket while walking, I'm just too scared to drop it.
- 04-01-2014, 10:08 AM #3
- 04-01-2014, 11:55 AM #4
- 04-01-2014, 01:08 PM #5
- 04-01-2014, 02:13 PM #6
- 04-01-2014, 02:29 PM #7
- 04-01-2014, 02:33 PM #8
- 04-01-2014, 02:50 PM #9
- By greg24 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Don164 in forum US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:20 AM
- By AnimaGames in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:28 AM
- By cdahncke in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:19 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2014, 02:40 PM