Led and multiwindow

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering be cute I currently have a galaxy note 3 on Att...can you customize the led front notification light to different colors?... Does this phone by any chance have multiwindow view?... Does it have beats audio?.. The other htc one had beats audio on board

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering be cute I currently have a galaxy note 3 on Att...can you customize the led front notification light to different colors?... Does this phone by any chance have multiwindow view?... Does it have beats audio?.. The other htc one had beats audio on board

Thanks

No you can't customize the led notification, that has been an HTC thing for awhile.

Nope, no multi window view, as far as I know that's only a Samsung feature.

And strike three, no Beats but I can assure you audio quality doesn't suffer. Beats on the m7 was just a software algorithm and had nothing to do with the hardware.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Because my debate is between the s5 or the htc m8... I'm picky with certain features

Honestly you might like the s5 better coming from the note 3. Once you get used to a brand, especially Samsung, I could definitely see it being hard to change to a completely different type of phone. HTC is a different experience and unless you are used to their way of doing things, you might not like it.

With that said, the m8 is a wonderful device and at least worth checking out. The build quality and feel of the phone are its biggest selling points. That and the BoomSound speakers are what set it apart from any other handset on the market.

Ultimately it's your money and you will have to live with it everyday, so you need to decide what is important to you.

Hope this helps and I hope you are happy with whatever device you decide to purchase. Cheers!

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Thank you it certainly did you have a good way of putting but I will not get the s5 if they don't release a 32gb model.. I need internal storage as well I have a 64gb memory card...I have Att and I'm waiting to see if the different colors come out as well

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Thank you it certainly did you have a good way of putting but I will not get the s5 if they don't release a 32gb model.. I need internal storage as well I have a 64gb memory card...I have Att and I'm waiting to see if the different colors come out as well

Your welcome! Happy to help.

As far as colors go, April 10th. No gold, just the silver. Gold is a Best Buy exclusive

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams