Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default

    Don't chew me out for this, I know it is a silly question to some. I'm just very curious if the Dev and unlocked versions come with the headphones. It does not specify on their website that it comes in the box. But for ATTs model, it says it does. And I can't imagine the att model having them and not the unlocked/Dev. Really want the Dev model and I loved the m7 headphones so it'd be awesome if these came with a pair too thanks!

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Quote Originally Posted by mchockeyvette27 View Post
    Don't chew me out for this, I know it is a silly question to some. I'm just very curious if the Dev and unlocked versions come with the headphones. It does not specify on their website that it comes in the box. But for ATTs model, it says it does. And I can't imagine the att model having them and not the unlocked/Dev. Really want the Dev model and I loved the m7 headphones so it'd be awesome if these came with a pair too thanks!

    Posted via Android Central App
    Based on everything i see it does not seem that the headphones come with the unlocked and dev models i also found it crazy since att never offers headphones seems like these days usually you have to buy them unlocked to get the headphones. I went with the ATT model it does have them and they are nice.
    PhoneJunkie

    Iphone 5s
    HTC One (M8)
    Nexus 5

    Sold (HTC One X, iPhone 4s, Ipad Mini, Galaxy S3, and S4 LG Optimus G Pro)
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Quote Originally Posted by mchockeyvette27 View Post
    Don't chew me out for this, I know it is a silly question to some. I'm just very curious if the Dev and unlocked versions come with the headphones. It does not specify on their website that it comes in the box. But for ATTs model, it says it does. And I can't imagine the att model having them and not the unlocked/Dev. Really want the Dev model and I loved the m7 headphones so it'd be awesome if these came with a pair too thanks!

    Posted via Android Central App
    My unlocked model most certainly does which means most likely the dev one should too
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Quote Originally Posted by mballs4life View Post
    My unlocked model most certainly does which means most likely the dev one should too
    Sweet! Just making sure, you're in the US?

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Quote Originally Posted by nokia4life View Post
    Based on everything i see it does not seem that the headphones come with the unlocked and dev models i also found it crazy since att never offers headphones seems like these days usually you have to buy them unlocked to get the headphones. I went with the ATT model it does have them and they are nice.
    See that's what I was thinking. And since I didn't see it listed in the box for the unlocked model, I just got curious. Thank you!

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Quote Originally Posted by mchockeyvette27 View Post
    Sweet! Just making sure, you're in the US?

    Posted via Android Central App
    I sure am. Sunny Southern California
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Quote Originally Posted by mballs4life View Post
    I sure am. Sunny Southern California
    Way on the other end of the spectrum! Haha well kinda. Chicago here thanks for the info!
    Would you be able to compare their quality to the m7 headphones? Or any other headphones?

    Posted via Android Central App
  8. #8  
    Ken_FSU's Avatar

    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Also curious if anyone has any thoughts on the pack-in headphones.

    Do they sound any better/worse than typical Apple earbuds, for example?
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Quote Originally Posted by mchockeyvette27 View Post
    Way on the other end of the spectrum! Haha well kinda. Chicago here thanks for the info!
    Would you be able to compare their quality to the m7 headphones? Or any other headphones?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Lol might as well be. I actually haven't used them til just now to compare them to some Jabras that I have. The HTC ones are slightly louder but don't sound as clean to me. Plus they don't stay in my ears lol so I will keep using the Jabras
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Quote Originally Posted by mballs4life View Post
    Lol might as well be. I actually haven't used them til just now to compare them to some Jabras that I have. The HTC ones are slightly louder but don't sound as clean to me. Plus they don't stay in my ears lol so I will keep using the Jabras
    Good enough. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

    Posted via Android Central App
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Quote Originally Posted by mchockeyvette27 View Post
    Good enough. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Anytime!
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    My Dev Ed came with earbuds. I haven't tried them out yet, but they are there.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: Dev and unlocked models: headphones included?

    Quote Originally Posted by clborden View Post
    My Dev Ed came with earbuds. I haven't tried them out yet, but they are there.
    Sweet! Thank you.

    Posted via Android Central App

Similar Threads

  1. HTC One (M8): GPE vs Unlocked from HTC
    By slywalk in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:31 PM
  2. Unlocked T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G running on AT&T MMS issues
    By cdronm in forum T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:59 AM
  3. Android 4.4.2 problems with Camera,Calendar and Dial Pad
    By chucky028 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 06:34 PM
  4. Led and multiwindow
    By mlbyanks11 in forum HTC One M8
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:59 AM
  5. mm-qcamera-daemon and Vine app?
    By Nickolas P1 in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:03 PM

Posting Permissions