- 392 Posts
Verizon HTC One (M8): Power Saver Mode
Found a little trick to enable Power saving on the VZW version of the phone.. not sure why they didn't include it but here is a way to get it back.
You need root first: VZW M8 Root
Thanks to jcase!
Then do this:
How to enable Power Saver Mode on Verizon Wireless HTC One (M8)
* Download SqLite Editor from the Play store
* Open up the app
* Navigate to Settings Storage --> Settings.db --> secure
* Locate hide_ui_user_powersave and hide_ui_powersaver_connectivity
* These values right now should be “1”
* Long press on the field and change both to a value of “0”
* Back out of the app, reboot and enjoy!
Thank to Mrbobrowitz for the info!
Motorola Xoom - Team EOS 4
Verizon HTC One M8 - Stock, Firewater S-Off
- 04-03-2014, 11:11 AM #2
- 04-03-2014, 11:43 AM #3
- By dpham00 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 04:16 PM
- By smileycon in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:20 PM
- By zmsox in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:26 AM
- By h0pe in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:25 AM
- By Watch7ower in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:26 AM