HTC One (M8): Questions about the phone
So, im thinking of making this my new phone after I pay off my iphone, but did have some questions for owners:
1. how has the battery held up so far? from what I hear, it gets pretty great battery life.
2. do you find the phone TOO big. Im looking for a larger screen phone, but nothing too huge.
3. if given the choice, would you choose the phone again over something like, say, a nexus 5? (thats the other phone im considering)
4. is sense going to be a hard swing for me if im used to stock android?
5. do you think HTC is going to be good on keeping up with updates to android?
- 04-03-2014, 02:44 PM #2
Re: Questions about the phone.
2. No, I don't think it's too big, but that is totally subjective. What I find acceptable, someone else might find too big
3. I don't have any experience with the nexus 5, however the value of that phone is really hard to beat
4. Sense is one of the lightest manufacture skins out there. Not a far cry from pure android. All in all a very nice UI, my opinion of course
5. HTC has promised software updates for 2 years. I'm on AT&T and so far they have been really good with updates. HTC is going to update the m7 with Sense 6 later on this year, if that tells you anything
Posted via Android Central App
- By FutureRoscoe in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:44 PM
- By wc878 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:14 PM
- By DroidBoy22 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2014, 01:23 AM
- By ShakD2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 01:44 PM
- By PortablePete in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:53 AM