HTC One (M8): Questions about the phone
So, im thinking of making this my new phone after I pay off my iphone, but did have some questions for owners:
1. how has the battery held up so far? from what I hear, it gets pretty great battery life.
2. do you find the phone TOO big. Im looking for a larger screen phone, but nothing too huge.
3. if given the choice, would you choose the phone again over something like, say, a nexus 5? (thats the other phone im considering)
4. is sense going to be a hard swing for me if im used to stock android?
5. do you think HTC is going to be good on keeping up with updates to android?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-06-2014 at 12:18 AM.
- 04-03-2014, 02:44 PM #2
Re: Questions about the phone.
2. No, I don't think it's too big, but that is totally subjective. What I find acceptable, someone else might find too big
3. I don't have any experience with the nexus 5, however the value of that phone is really hard to beat
4. Sense is one of the lightest manufacture skins out there. Not a far cry from pure android. All in all a very nice UI, my opinion of course
5. HTC has promised software updates for 2 years. I'm on AT&T and so far they have been really good with updates. HTC is going to update the m7 with Sense 6 later on this year, if that tells you anything
Posted via Android Central App
- By FutureRoscoe in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:44 PM
- By wc878 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:14 PM
- By DroidBoy22 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2014, 01:23 AM
- By ShakD2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 01:44 PM
- By PortablePete in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:53 AM