Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One (M8): Questions about the phone

So, im thinking of making this my new phone after I pay off my iphone, but did have some questions for owners:

1. how has the battery held up so far? from what I hear, it gets pretty great battery life.

2. do you find the phone TOO big. Im looking for a larger screen phone, but nothing too huge.

3. if given the choice, would you choose the phone again over something like, say, a nexus 5? (thats the other phone im considering)

4. is sense going to be a hard swing for me if im used to stock android?

5. do you think HTC is going to be good on keeping up with updates to android?
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-06-2014 at 12:18 AM.

Default Re: Questions about the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    So, im thinking of making this my new phone after I pay off my iphone, but did have some questions for owners:

1. how has the battery held up so far? from what I hear, it gets pretty great battery life.

2. do you find the phone TOO big. Im looking for a larger screen phone, but nothing too huge.

3. if given the choice, would you choose the phone again over something like, say, a nexus 5? (thats the other phone im considering)

4. is sense going to be a hard swing for me if im used to stock android?

5. do you think HTC is going to be good on keeping up with updates to android?
    1. I have been using my phone pretty heavily and the battery life is very good. There are a lot of reviews that put it on par with the note 3. Much better than my m7 ever was

2. No, I don't think it's too big, but that is totally subjective. What I find acceptable, someone else might find too big

3. I don't have any experience with the nexus 5, however the value of that phone is really hard to beat

4. Sense is one of the lightest manufacture skins out there. Not a far cry from pure android. All in all a very nice UI, my opinion of course

5. HTC has promised software updates for 2 years. I'm on AT&T and so far they have been really good with updates. HTC is going to update the m7 with Sense 6 later on this year, if that tells you anything

Posted via Android Central App
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccota08 View Post
    I keep reading your posts in Bender's voice and it's amazing.