Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One (M8): Questions about the phone

So, im thinking of making this my new phone after I pay off my iphone, but did have some questions for owners:

1. how has the battery held up so far? from what I hear, it gets pretty great battery life.

2. do you find the phone TOO big. Im looking for a larger screen phone, but nothing too huge.

3. if given the choice, would you choose the phone again over something like, say, a nexus 5? (thats the other phone im considering)

4. is sense going to be a hard swing for me if im used to stock android?

5. do you think HTC is going to be good on keeping up with updates to android?

Default Re: Questions about the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    So, im thinking of making this my new phone after I pay off my iphone, but did have some questions for owners:

1. how has the battery held up so far? from what I hear, it gets pretty great battery life.

2. do you find the phone TOO big. Im looking for a larger screen phone, but nothing too huge.

3. if given the choice, would you choose the phone again over something like, say, a nexus 5? (thats the other phone im considering)

4. is sense going to be a hard swing for me if im used to stock android?

5. do you think HTC is going to be good on keeping up with updates to android?
    1. I have been using my phone pretty heavily and the battery life is very good. There are a lot of reviews that put it on par with the note 3. Much better than my m7 ever was

2. No, I don't think it's too big, but that is totally subjective. What I find acceptable, someone else might find too big

3. I don't have any experience with the nexus 5, however the value of that phone is really hard to beat

4. Sense is one of the lightest manufacture skins out there. Not a far cry from pure android. All in all a very nice UI, my opinion of course

5. HTC has promised software updates for 2 years. I'm on AT&T and so far they have been really good with updates. HTC is going to update the m7 with Sense 6 later on this year, if that tells you anything

Posted via Android Central App
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccota08 View Post
    I keep reading your posts in Bender's voice and it's amazing.