Does anyone's HTC One (M8) do this?

antikk

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a passcode lock on my M8 and I have lock screen widgets disabled, but when I swipe up to enter passcode lock, a square box comes up around the clock/weather?

Last edited by a moderator:

Preformer19

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Does anyone's M8 do this?

I have a passcode lock on my M8 and I have lock screen widgets disabled, but when I swipe up to enter passcode lock, a square box comes up around the clock/weather?

It flashes and then goes away, right?

I just checked and mine does the same.

Not really sure why. Nothing monumental though so I wouldn't worry about it.

antikk

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: Does anyone's M8 do this?

It flashes and then goes away, right?

Yeah, but it's annoying me like ccrazy haha. I found out if you try and drag the clock down on your lockscreen then hold the box, you can "edit" lockscreen notifications. That's why the box is there but it's annoying everytime you want to unlock your phone

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

If I'm thinking correctly, thats extra screens on the lockscreen... My Galaxy S4 does this as well... I think it's a kit Kat thing... When u swipe up from the middle of the screen the box will come, and if u swipe left or right when the box shows, it will show u your other lockscreens... You can put different things such as widgets in each one

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 via Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis