- 04-04-2014, 09:54 PM #2
- 04-04-2014, 09:59 PM #4
- 04-04-2014, 10:02 PM #6
- 04-04-2014, 10:58 PM #7
Re: New HTC One m8 Issue!!
The Verizon M8 comes preinstalled with a SIM card. There's no need to insert one. Did the store take out the one that was already in there? I activated my phone from home on the Verizon website and had no problem. Have you tried to activate it online?
- 04-05-2014, 08:07 AM #9
- 04-05-2014, 08:40 AM #10
- By antikk in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2014, 03:52 PM
- By seanwplandry in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:07 PM
- By antikk in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2014, 01:56 AM
- By ohteenuhx3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:43 PM
- By Blackthanos in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:14 PM