Attaching a pic in htc texting app

cmdr430

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I am stupid.... I can't for the life of me figure out how to attach a pic texting.....

I am coming from a moto x and had a maxx before that and a galaxy nexus before that.... Stock android mess. app was simple.

I have looked through all of the htc settings and I cant figure it out...

Love the phone otherwise

Help!

cmdr430

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
when I hit the paper clip it gives me options of what to attach

pic
video
audio

etc.

I touch picture

attach from gallery

touch the pic I want, it says select a single item , touch that pic and it kicks me back out to the albums screen

does not attach anything

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
when I hit the paper clip it gives me options of what to attach

pic
video
audio

etc.

I touch picture

attach from gallery

touch the pic I want, it says select a single item , touch that pic and it kicks me back out to the albums screen

does not attach anything

just tried it... as soon as i press picture in my album it transfers it to message.

Rob Wall

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Atm there seems to be an issue selecting multiple pictures at the same time and attaching them. Make sure you aren't accidentally selecting multiple pictures. Also Make sure you are selecting the picture and not the gallery link which tries to select everyhting in the list you are looking at. I've had one picture I tried to resend to someone that was sent to be taken on someone else's phone that when I tried to attach it, would leave a blank space and say it attached it. I'm not sure if that is a formatting issue or not. Haven't played around with it to try and fix it yet.

If it still won't work for you then you have a couple more options

1. you are somehow accidentally selecting a picture with your hand probably around the edges of the phone (it is very sensitive even at the edges)
2. Software needs updating because of a bug in the program
3. try taking it to the store you bought it from and see if they will replace the phone
4. Freak out and set fire to the first thing you see

aaronx88

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I had the Same issue. Found the solution though. Go into your settings go down until you see developer Options. Click that scroll the whole way down until u see advanced. Click advanced then scroll until u see Don't keep activities and make sure u have it unchecked

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon