- 10 Posts
HTC One (M8): Zoe Issue
When saving to a SD card using a Zoe I get error stating "Please Insert Higher Class SD card for best Zoe experience" Then once the Zoe records is switches setting to save to internal drive instead of SD card... Anyone know whats going on?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-05-2014 at 11:13 PM.
- 04-05-2014, 07:28 PM #2
- 442 Posts
Re: Zoe Issue
I believe Zoe takes a billion pics and a short video so what it's saying is that your SD card is not fast enough for it to transfer the way the M8 wants to, in order to keep a speedy camera experience. So, it's saving Zoe to the faster internal storage. I guess you'd need a faster class of SD, though I don't know how fast.
- By cambelljose in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 16Last Post: 08-04-2014, 12:44 PM
- By RandelG in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2014, 10:27 PM
- By waregurl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 06:28 PM
- By dubyahh in forum Other Huawei DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 08:59 AM
- By Lynx in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 9Last Post: 04-05-2014, 08:40 AM