Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One (M8): Side case or Holster

Has anyone found a good side case or holster for the m8? I love the look of this phone and would much prefer it not be in my pocket but in a holster or side case. Smartphone experts usually makes a great one, but nothing out yet. All of the side cases I have found so far have been for much larger phones that "fit" the One m8, but it bounces around quite a bit.
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-06-2014 at 11:12 AM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: HTC One (M8): Side case or Holster

After a lot of searching and buying one case that was obviously made for a phablet, I found this on Amazon, which fits and looks great!

Amazon.com: For HTC ONE M8 (2014 Version) Horizontal Black Leather Sleeve Carry Case Belt Clip Holster Pouch Zw+stylus Pen (By All_instore): Cell Phones & Accessories

Does this holster fit well if you have a slimmish case on it? I have the spigen strong flex case which is pretty slim but I have been reading that most the holsters are too big...just wondering if you use this holster with a case like that

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have the same side case, it's actually pretty snug without an additional phone case but would probably stretch out enough to work fine after a few days.