As Any way to increase number of icons

stringbeanie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if you, can increase the number of icons on the home screen and dock without using a different launcher?

Posted via Android Central App

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Nope. Honestly I don't think you can do this on pretty much any phone. That's why launchers exist. Personally I hate the idea of launchers. Why skin a skin over android? Doesn't make much sense to me

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Because with an HTC, you're stuck with Sense. A launcher allows you to get more of a stock android look /feel but with more options

Sent from my XT907 using AC Forums mobile app

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Nope. Honestly I don't think you can do this on pretty much any phone. That's why launchers exist. Personally I hate the idea of launchers. Why skin a skin over android? Doesn't make much sense to me

I completely agree. I was used to Nova launcher in my previous devices and installed it on my M8 as soon as I got it. It looked absolutely horrible. It totally took away from the elegance of Sense 6 and this says a lot since in the past I have been very anti skin. This is the very reason I avoided HTC devices. Launchers are good for non skinned devices and skins that you would rather not use like TouchWiz IMO. My only gripe is the icons are too small other than that I'm keeping it stock. HTC nailed it this time around.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Because with an HTC, you're stuck with Sense. A launcher allows you to get more of a stock android look /feel but with more options

Sent from my XT907 using AC Forums mobile app

I totally get the idea of launchers but my point is it's going to add more clutter on top of android. Your actually getting further away from stock android by doing that. The manufacture ui is definitely going to be better implemented than a third party launcher. If you want options, flash a custom rom

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta