HTC One (M8): Sprint LTE
I was using a nexus 5 previously and a 5s before that. Had great LTE at home but just got the m8 and it rarely finds LTE signal and even when it does, it disconnects after a few minutes and goes to 3G. I tried updating the PRL and most of the time it gets LTE back for me but not for long. Tried a soft reset and a total wipe too. Anyone else have this problem? Is it a spark issue (i am not in a spark area). Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-06-2014, 11:08 AM #2
- 04-06-2014, 06:05 PM #4
- 42 Posts
Re: HTC One (M8): Sprint LTE
I am having the same problem. I purchased it Friday at best Buy and was traveling around on Saturday and no LTE, but my wife had LTE. I upgraded from Iphone5 and my M8 will not connect to LTE. I also have an EVO LTE and it works just fine. My wife has GS3 and it will work just fine.
- By darryjr in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
- By Justin Cardwell in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 05:09 PM
- By Linebarrel86 in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:10 PM
- By jorgio619 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:03 AM
- By CBusterTTU in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 03:31 AM