Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One (M8): Sprint LTE

I was using a nexus 5 previously and a 5s before that. Had great LTE at home but just got the m8 and it rarely finds LTE signal and even when it does, it disconnects after a few minutes and goes to 3G. I tried updating the PRL and most of the time it gets LTE back for me but not for long. Tried a soft reset and a total wipe too. Anyone else have this problem? Is it a spark issue (i am not in a spark area). Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    22,935 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: Sprint LTE

It may have to do with towers. I am having issues with both my Moto X and N5 with the handoff from 3G to 4G.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Thanked by:
    juststart likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Sprint LTE

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    It may have to do with towers. I am having issues with both my Moto X and N5 with the handoff from 3G to 4G.
    That's what I'm thinking too. Hope an update or tower work will fix it. My N5 had issues but not as extensive.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: HTC One (M8): Sprint LTE

I am having the same problem. I purchased it Friday at best Buy and was traveling around on Saturday and no LTE, but my wife had LTE. I upgraded from Iphone5 and my M8 will not connect to LTE. I also have an EVO LTE and it works just fine. My wife has GS3 and it will work just fine.