AT&T HTC One (M8): Camera crashing
Curious if anyone else is having this issue. If I start the native camera app with my phone in the vertical position the camera opens and crashes immediately. If I start it with the phone in the horizontal position it starts fine.
Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas what could be causing it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-06-2014, 12:59 PM #2
- 04-06-2014, 01:18 PM #4
- 04-13-2014, 02:32 PM #6
Re: AT&T HTC One (M8): Camera crashing
FYI. My camera app was doing the same thing and crashing in vertical position. I knew it was an app I had loaded on the phone that was the culprit but didn't know for sure which one.
I had Password Box installed and when I uninstalled it the camera worked in all cases. It seems that allowing the app to use One-tap login causes the HTC's camera app to fail right away except in horizontal.
- By Joseph44 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 65Last Post: 12-02-2014, 11:07 PM
- By Skyway in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2014, 11:34 PM
- By blackdogAC in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:10 PM
- By juststart in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2014, 06:05 PM
- By ptom13 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:12 PM