- 45 Posts
Anyone getting static during phone calls made in bluetooth? Both of my cards have the capability and both get static while ringing and while the other person is talking. No complaints from the other end so I think it is the phone. Anyone else had this issue. If and had no issue with my Razr Maxx HD.
Sent from my HTC One(M8)
- 04-07-2014, 01:18 AM #2
- 04-07-2014, 01:23 AM #3
- 04-07-2014, 04:35 PM #4
Re: Bluetooth Static
Make sure your car stereo doesn't have a gain setting for Bluetooth. Aftermarket systems often have them and often it's set way to high. You don't want more than.. +2 on that setting or hissing can occur. 0 is the preferred setting. If it's a stock stereo you probably don't have this setting.
Armadillo, the other white meat.
- By richstanton in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2016, 01:11 PM
- By tekoneiric in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2015, 05:55 PM
- By darryjr in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:04 PM
- By bwp1002 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 04:26 PM
- By parneyalbright in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:44 AM