- 04-06-2014, 04:14 PM #2
- 04-06-2014, 04:16 PM #3
- 04-06-2014, 04:16 PM #4
- 04-06-2014, 08:37 PM #6
- 04-06-2014, 08:45 PM #7
- 04-09-2014, 01:25 PM #10
Edit to add: It's on all Sprint phones, but oops if this is a Nexus 5 forum thread, it wouldn't be on a Nexus 5 if you bought it from Google, I don't think. But Sprint may have sent an OTA update to keep your phone turning on WiFi?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- 04-10-2014, 08:59 AM #12
Edit to add: The same thing happened on this phone when I had it on Boost Mobile, but I assumed that I couldn't disable the connections optimizer because I was on prepaid and not Sprint proper. Since the data was unusable on BM, I just decided to forget about it. But yes, it really is annoying that it couldn't be turned off.
Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
- 04-15-2014, 10:34 AM #14
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I've been having the same issue with my Sprint HTC One since the last update and have been searching forever for an answer until someone in here mentioned something that fixed it. You said Wi-Fi Optimization is off - I assume that's under the wifi settings? If you go into Mobile Data > Automatic Connections. Uncheck Wifi Optimizer. When I went back into the setting I got a long message about how it'll automatically connect to the wifi if there is a weak mobile data signal. This worked for me, and again I'm also on Sprint, so hopefully it'll work for you too.
- 04-15-2014, 11:46 AM #15
- 04-15-2014, 11:52 AM #16
- By Joedm45 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: 11-28-2016, 01:46 PM
- By InboundPotato in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2014, 11:17 PM
- By BJB1 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:38 PM
- By doogan123 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2014, 11:03 PM
- By zipro in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2014, 02:33 AM