- 165 Posts
How can I exclude folders from appearing in music list
I had restarded my phone and then sounds from recording, ringtone folders appeared in my music list on the app. How can I make sure only the music shows up not any other? I asked this before but forgot the solution was.
Probably should of asked in diff category but can be moved if needed.
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app
Last edited by android jack; 04-06-2014 at 05:23 PM.
- 04-06-2014, 08:03 PM #2
Re: How can I exclude folders from appearing in music list
Use any file manager app like ES File Explorer to create a blank file named ".nomedia" in the folder you want ignored, making sure to have the period in front.
- By Rob Curtis in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 07:02 AM
- By judgenot in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 12Last Post: 05-08-2014, 02:08 PM
- By John Buckley in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 05:25 PM
- By vja4Him in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2014, 05:55 AM
- By jtinder in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:28 PM