- 246 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How can I exclude folders from appearing in music list
I had restarded my phone and then sounds from recording, ringtone folders appeared in my music list on the app. How can I make sure only the music shows up not any other? I asked this before but forgot the solution was.
Probably should of asked in diff category but can be moved if needed.
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app
- 04-06-2014, 09:03 PM #2
Re: How can I exclude folders from appearing in music list
Use any file manager app like ES File Explorer to create a blank file named ".nomedia" in the folder you want ignored, making sure to have the period in front.
- By judgenot in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 14Last Post: 01-16-2015, 02:31 AM
- By Rob Curtis in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:02 AM
- By John Buckley in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:25 PM
- By vja4Him in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2014, 06:55 AM
- By jtinder in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 01:28 PM