- 14 Posts
Anyone having issues moving from Wifi to 3G?
I've noticed an issue with my new M8 where when I leave a wi-fi area, it takes a while (sometimes minutes, sometimes longer) for it to actually connect to 3G. I get the 3G large icon, but no spinning wheel around it. On occasion I have to reboot to get it to connect. LTE is still spotty here so I can't report if the same issue exists with LTE.
- By ahutchga1972 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 55Last Post: 04-09-2014, 03:34 PM
- By rladuke_2 in forum Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy ReverbReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 04:52 PM
- By Fotoav8r in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:24 AM
- By drewman521 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2014, 05:14 PM
- By ronnypoo in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2014, 05:12 PM