bluetooth pairing issue
For some reason I cannot get my Bluetooth to pair with my Kenwood car radio. When given the option to pair it says to check the pin numbers to see if they match and they do so I hit pair and it says incorrect pin or passcode. My previous HTC one paired fine. Any ideas?
- 04-07-2014, 05:56 PM #2
- 04-07-2014, 06:03 PM #5
- 04-07-2014, 06:15 PM #6
Re: bluetooth pairing issue
I initially had problems with my Subaru radio but eventually got it to work after a few tries. The problem now is that it won't connect automatically, I have to go in the blue tooth setting on my phone and connect it manually and then it takes 2 to 3 tries. My GS4 connected immediately every time. Hope HTC addresses this issue with an update fix.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- By GregIsARadDude in forum HTC One M8Replies: 59Last Post: 09-22-2015, 08:06 AM
- By briancook451 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2014, 11:08 AM
- By DudeThatsErin in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:21 PM
- By Tulio Baez in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2014, 02:30 AM
- By violetspirits in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2014, 03:21 PM