Receiving MMS Issues (Hangouts & Default Messages App)
Does anyone have a problem where they receive a MMS picture message and the image is just in black and when you tap into it, it just says "Couldn't load image" yet some of the time it works and loads. Regardless of whether there is text with the picture or not sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Also this is not from an iPhone user but a Note 3.
- 04-09-2014, 01:18 AM #2
- By phone-a-holic in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 59Last Post: 04-12-2014, 12:34 PM
- By cmcfarland in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2014, 04:45 PM
- By clitrenta in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 07:44 AM
- By dickgrayson in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 10:43 AM
- By onthecouchagain in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 10:26 AM